Wednesday, April 14

- FIRST POST

And here it is:

Yesterday at work I was standing by my desk talking to a woman and as we were speaking, another woman walked by and threw an small empty carton into my trash basket. I share a room with another person but our office connects to other offices and there are people walking through it most of the day. So I wasn't going to say anything but the woman I was speaking with basically yelled at her, "Hey YOU can't do that! You can't throw your garbage in someone else's trash basket!!!"

The girl was like "oh geesh I'm sorry" basically apologizing to me. I didn't really know what to say so I just said "No big deal don't worry about it." But the woman who had yelled at her said to me " you can't let people just throw their trash in your personal waste basket, trust me." or something to that effect.

I didn't really give it much thought until today when I came back from a meeting and there was a large plastic ziplock bag filled with orange rinds in my waste basket. I was like "SWEET fancy fudge filled Jesus pretzels!!!" thinking you gotta be kidding me.. that woman was right. I couldn't believe someone would actually throw their empty rinds in someone else's basket..granted they were in a ziplock bag but still.

So I moved my trash can under my desk so anyone walking by can't really reach it. I just hope they don't throw it on my desk or chair instead. Do you think they may be initiating me? like a fraternity? I also think the coffee machine is laughing at me behind my back.

Is my Blog HOT
or NOT?