Thursday, May 4

- MY BICYCLE

So I finally got a bicycle. I bought a Trek 7000 which is a "hybrid", and man do I love it. I cut my commute from a 35-40 minute 2 train ride, to a steady 20 minute bicycle ride. I figure it will take about 6 months to pay for the bicycle by saving money on the train..everything after that is gravy.

MMMmmmm gravy. I think they should sell it as a drink. Something what I do is cyphon/siphon how do you spell that? Anyway carefully pour that shit into an empty Poland spring bottle and drink a little bit at stop lights. It gives me great energy.

Last night I went to this lovely event for a few hours with my friend Adnan where I dined on yummmies and drank, all gratis. Check out a slideshow HERE.

I've been getting a lot of compliments on my bike recently. Random people come up to me and ask me about it, maybe because its brand new, or maybe because my hair looks so good right now people just want to talk to me.

So that part of my life was going so great but then last night when I was at this shindig I mentioned to a woman whom I was chatting with that I rode my "bike" here. She jumped and said, "that's so cool!" and asked what kind of motorcycle I had.


my bicycle
There she is.. I haven't named her yet. How about a contest sometime in the near future to name my bicycle? hmmm yeah that will be an entire post in itself. Stay tuned fans (yes I mean you).

3 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger BLAND said...

Names for your bike:

MY HOG to further confuse people into thinking you have a motorcycle.

MEMPHIS BALL in honor of the WWII aircraft.

THE X-1 in honor of Pee Wee.

JENNA as in Jenna Jameson since you'll be riding her alot.

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

brilliant names! i think my hog is funny but the x-1 is such a good random reference.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger sisi said...

I say, name it Guadalupe. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home