Tuesday, March 20

- THE DEVIL WEARS BEN SHERMAN

A few funny things.

One - Yesterday a guy chased me halfway down the street saying "buddy, buddy hey" I was like what fork? he had a yarmulke on too (not that it makes a difference).

I thought maybe I dropped something.

I took my headphones off and he said, "Hey I saw you looking in my store. I have the barber shop right back there. You want to come in for a nice haircut?"

I was like uhhhh no.

It was really strange..I've never been chased down the street by someone offering me a haircut.

Two - I got The Devil Wears Prada in the mail today from Netflix. I thought maybe Jordana went into my account and ordered for me as a joke. I was like what the flark? I went to check my queue and didn't even see it in there so it was just a mistake from them.

I'm watching it now and it's really not so bad..don't tell anyone though.

4 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe haircut is code for something...possibly illegal and possibly dangerous

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wear Ben Sherman

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger calanan said...

maybe haircut is code for something

If it had been anyone else I'd agree...

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Dagreb said...

I have ONE Ben Sherman shirt. I bought it at Value Village for $3.99 or something...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home