Tuesday, August 1

- WHEN NATURE CALLS, DOODIE FALLS

God its fucking hot out. My AC that I bought from my best friend is on the fritz..The thing has always been a POS since I got it.

Monty Burns 101: I cant believe u made me pay you more than u bought it for
bff: I didn't buy it my roommate gave it to me
Monty Burns 101: u really know how to get a good friend
Monty Burns 101: and how much did I give u?
Monty Burns 101: $100?
Monty Burns 101: wait what? u lied to me
Monty Burns 101: u said you bought it with your roommate
bff: oh
bff: yeah
bff: :)
Monty Burns 101: nice dude
Monty Burns 101: I couldn't pay my rent that month
Monty Burns 101: I made falafel again tonight
Monty Burns 101: and put them in my boxers and smashed them against the wall
bff: u could prob cook them on your wall its so hot
Monty Burns 101: I made a tomato/cucumber/red onion salad with fresh lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, and S&P
Monty Burns 101: on fresh made Damascus pita bread
Monty Burns 101: then I filled my bathtub up with ice cubes and sat there eating it
bff: ha


It was so hot today a homeless looking guy walked up to the hot dog vendor outside of my building on 125 Worth Street with a wrinkled dirty $1 bill. He gave it to the vendor and the vendor said, "What can I get you?"

The guy just looks at him and says, "Shit man a fucking soda!" but he said it in a way that sounded like "Obviously what do you think I want?"

I also saw the same vendor later that day eating food he got from the gyro cart guy who sits in front of Duane Reade on Worth street.. I thought that was weird..Do cart guys swap food or does the hot dog guy just want to live longer than his customers?

4 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny SHIT

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger sensemanifold said...

Nice... it was 94 degrees in my bedroom at one point today.... That's a really good question..... I don't think I would eat at a hot dog stand where the guy would rather eat from the falafel cart down the street......

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

what kind of shit is that? I have word verification on and that shit still gets through?

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger sisi said...

thanks for cheering up my eve;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home