Tuesday, August 1

- WHEN NATURE CALLS, DOODIE FALLS

God its fucking hot out. My AC that I bought from my best friend is on the fritz..The thing has always been a POS since I got it.

Monty Burns 101: I cant believe u made me pay you more than u bought it for
bff: I didn't buy it my roommate gave it to me
Monty Burns 101: u really know how to get a good friend
Monty Burns 101: and how much did I give u?
Monty Burns 101: $100?
Monty Burns 101: wait what? u lied to me
Monty Burns 101: u said you bought it with your roommate
bff: oh
bff: yeah
bff: :)
Monty Burns 101: nice dude
Monty Burns 101: I couldn't pay my rent that month
Monty Burns 101: I made falafel again tonight
Monty Burns 101: and put them in my boxers and smashed them against the wall
bff: u could prob cook them on your wall its so hot
Monty Burns 101: I made a tomato/cucumber/red onion salad with fresh lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, and S&P
Monty Burns 101: on fresh made Damascus pita bread
Monty Burns 101: then I filled my bathtub up with ice cubes and sat there eating it
bff: ha


It was so hot today a homeless looking guy walked up to the hot dog vendor outside of my building on 125 Worth Street with a wrinkled dirty $1 bill. He gave it to the vendor and the vendor said, "What can I get you?"

The guy just looks at him and says, "Shit man a fucking soda!" but he said it in a way that sounded like "Obviously what do you think I want?"

I also saw the same vendor later that day eating food he got from the gyro cart guy who sits in front of Duane Reade on Worth street.. I thought that was weird..Do cart guys swap food or does the hot dog guy just want to live longer than his customers?

5 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Sarite said...

Funny SHIT

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Phat K said...

Nice... it was 94 degrees in my bedroom at one point today.... That's a really good question..... I don't think I would eat at a hot dog stand where the guy would rather eat from the falafel cart down the street......

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CYTOMEL AND CYNOPLUS NOW AVAILABLE
Welcome to the Pharmamx.com Family!We invite you to visit us at www.pharmamx.com and find our great medicine prices. We provide serious and first class service to all our customers 24/7. If we do not carry a medicine you need just let us know and we will be more than glad to assist you!To show you our gratitude for past purchases and to offer you one more reason to continue purchasing with Pharmamx.com we are offering a limited time 30% discount included on all our medicines. We will keep on giving you the best price and service in the market. Welcome and enjoy your visit to Pharmamx.com.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

what kind of shit is that? I have word verification on and that shit still gets through?

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger sis said...

thanks for cheering up my eve;)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home