Tuesday, May 30

- I'M VERY BIG IN VIETNAM

Well they seem to love me here. I took one of my sisters hair bands and tied the long mound of hair on the front of my head up into a little ponytail to get it out of my face.

This set off a riot for all the Vietnamese girls who were working at the restaurant. They ran up to me giggling and kept touching my hair.. Allyson, Bryan and I just kept laughing about the whole ordeal. But it didn't stop there..everywhere I go they love it.. I'm not sure what it is but I guess being an international superstar sensation might have something to do with it.

I've told a few people I'm Tom Cruise. The ones who know him realize I'm not in fact Tom Cruise..and the one's who don't know who he is well...it doesn't really matter if I say I'm Tom Cruise right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home