Friday, May 12

- POST # 230

So I was just about to hit the final button to checkout for my mothers day present. My sister and I got her a little gold charm which will be in engraved, "With love from Allyson and Daniel."

Luckily I rechecked the writing before plunking my finger down on the final "Click to submit order" button and saw I spelled my sisters name "Allsyon" hahaha man that would have taken awhile to live down.

Last night I went to get a Hepatitis A shot from my MD because I'm going to Vietnam and Cambodia. What a pain this is..I have to get Malaria pills and Cipro in case I get travelers diarrhea which isn't much fun.

So I'm leaving my office and I stop by my old chiropractors office which is right nearby to say hello. We were just chit chatting when I said, "Hey how about an adjustment for old times sake."

him - Sure Daniel that would be great, hop on the table!
me - Yeah I haven't had an adjustment in awhile thanks.
him - how do you want to pay then, cash?
me - (thinking he was just going to do it for free since I wouldn't be using my insurance) uh yeah sure cash is fine.
him - Ok well how much about. Normally I would charge $60 but since its you I'll give you one for $50.
me - Wow that's a bit much.
him - What were you thinking then?
me - I can give you $20.
him - Ok but no heating pads first.
me - Yeah that's fine.

3 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Emily Farris said...

Morgera? I should go visit him now that you mention it. I think the BF is getting sick of me asking for backrubs every day.

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like your chiro is a whore...you can negotiate?

$80 for a blow job...$40 for a hand job...and $20 to watch...

really thought you had more scruples...danajew

what would luke do?

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a close call. I woulda been steaming mad. Allsyon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home