Wednesday, July 5

- ANYWHOO.COM SUCKS

If you need to find someone's phone number online there are several websites you can use.

www.anywhoo.com
www.whitepages.com
www.zabasearch.com

and there's probably a few others but I use those.

Anywho.com absolutely blows balls when it comes to finding someone.. I don't think my searches with them have yielded a correct result ever. The other sites I get hits sometimes but anywhoo is just worthles. Even when I try to search my own name I can't get anything on them.

BOOOOO

4 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just need to write down people's phone numbers, so you don't have to be stuck with a site that "blows balls." :)

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are you stalking now? your so bored these days that your stalking yourself?

-Fianna

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger sensemanifold said...

If I can find any site that "blows balls" I am going to pay it a visit at least twice a day. That sounds nice....

 
At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Evergladescomegetme said...

We are all getting are BALLS BLOWN daily by the Bush/Obama/Clinton Criminal Cabal Crime Gang. There is no LEFT/RIGHT. Glenn Beck blows his own balls daily at his CIA meetings.
infowars.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home