Wednesday, October 18

hanger steak


hanger steak, originally uploaded by smoothdude.

So I keep meaning to start a photoblog but I realize I should just use my current blog since I've been too busy to really get a specific photoblog up and running.

I know a few loyal fans check in once in awhile but for those who don't know I've been doing photography a lot recently.. this was a shoot I did this past Sunday at a restaurant in Ditmas Park, Brooklyn for Brooklyn Papers.

Hopefully it will be in this Saturdays issue but who knows. I'm sick right now too I have a bad sore throat.

I got to bring home this steak and eat it..it was good. big perk of food photography :)

4 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you Peter Parker! Mooo, good stuff.

Fi

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go easy on the steaks there fella...

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Emily Farris said...

Photoblog! Photoblog! Photoblog! And next time you get a steak like that, share it will you?

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger sisi said...

u know what's easy as pie if you wanna set up a photoblog? -> my-expressions.com (easy as pie? is that an English expression?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home