Monday, April 18

- MY NEW PITCHER



Say hello to the Bormioli Glass Storage Pitcher. Recently purchased by yours truly. While this dope looking pitcher may not change my life it will definitely enable me to make my Uncle Krieger homebrew ice tea and keep it in a nice container in my fridge. Man this thing is going to be sweet.

I found it amusing on cooking.com some of the review posted by people who bought this pitcher. Once I get mine I will of course post a review because hey, that's what I do.

Check out what some dude I'm going to call "Julius" from Washington D.C. wrote:

What I wanted seemed so simple: a glass juice pitcher with a lid that closed tight enough for me to swirl my orange juice around in the morning to re-mix the settled pulp, and with some stylishness. I must have looked at hundreds via the net. This is the one I chose and I'm happy with it. The square shape is very space-efficient in the fridge and the lid seals pretty tight. It looks rather elegant (though the plastic lid looks somewhat less so than the glass body of the pitcher, which is quite
nice). I liked it enough that when I'd bought one and decided I liked it, I went back and bought two more.


Yeah you did you saucy fellow. I can't mock this review too much because mine will probably sound similar except I won't use the word "stylishness" when describing a pitcher.

And this one from our friend I will call "Fellipe" from Covington, GA:

My only reservation about this pitcher is the limited amount of space between the handle and the body of the pitcher. The picture is a little deceptive. My hands are not real big, but I can only put my fingers around the handle up to the second knuckle. This is awkward and will take some getting use to. It is compact, twisting the inner part of the top gives an airtight seal and I can get my hand inside the pitcher which makes for easy cleaning. Overall, a good buy.

Hey Fellipe, the picture is deceptive because its about 1/10 the actual size of the pitcher. That and you probably have the hands of a monster.

5 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this what passes for comedy these days? Do you think that's funny? Talking about a freaking pitcher you bought? I bet if your best jokes were in liquid form they could barely fill that jug. Dumbass grandma jokes man.

Franklin Stinestein from Chappaqua

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Hey Stinestein,

Uh yeah your jokes are liquid form. No wait I have something better (long pause) Damn lost it. Wait, wait. I'd wager a turkey sandwich that whenever someone from Chappaqua high school says, "Whatever happened to that loser Stinestein?" They aren't mixing you up with anyone else in town..or probably within a 50 mile radius.

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop man you're KILLING ME. Turkey sandwiches? You should try to focus on comedy a little more and not food. You pastrami smoker. See now that was funny, I managed to reference food and the fact you smoke meat both figuratively and literally. Should I talk slower?

Franklin Finkle Stinestein still from chappaqua

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Finkle I like the cut of your suit. You should come work for me. Together we can fill that pitcher to the brim and eventually it will go past the brim and dribble all over the floor into a hysterical liquid gooey mess.

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a deal! To tell you the truth I was a little jealous of that pitcher. I'm thinking of getting one for meself.

Call me Frankie Finkle. Chappaqua represent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home