Friday, April 1

- TODAY'S HEADLINES

I'm trying to come up with some headlines for pictures like this which apparently are found online all the time. Well at least my sister finds them and sends them to me (she's a pervert I know).

How about this for today's picture on yahoo of Spain's Prime Minister greeting the Colombian ambassador.

capt.bog10203310010.colombia_spain__bog102

"Just checking the pressure, we'll have you back on the road in no time."

"If I let go will you close that mouth of yours?"

"Did I say Prime Minister? No No, I'm Doctor Feelyourboobs."

"In my country we shake breasts, not hands. Please feel free to grab mine. Please?"

"You're my wife now. Oh and wait..Yes now you're the mother of my next child too. Impressive, no?"

"Hello, I'm blind."

"Give me some of that good Colombian coke and I'll let go, I promise."

"This is how the old ambassador had me great him I swear."



ahhhhh that's fun. Anyone have a good one they want to share?

Ok enough. goodnight I'm going to sleep.

2 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

I think it was reported in foreign newspapers once that here in the U.S., politicians tend to "kiss hands and shake babies." I think somewhere along the way, a typo in that line lead to a whole new custom for other countries... kissing hands and shaking boobies!

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

whats red and silver and walks into walls? A baby with forks in its eyes.

That may be one of my alltime classic favorite Truely Tasteless Jokes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home