Friday, May 28

- INTERACTIVE ACTIVITY:

I was in a meeting at work and while taking notes I thought of an idea for a post that I was going to call, "Ideas or Tips for making meetings more interesting"

and I thought that it would be fun fun fun to hear some other peoples thoughts. So if you can think of a good one I will post it here. Anything that would make a meeting more interesting or fun, or even something that would scare the crap out of your fellow co-workers. I can put a little dash like - that and your first name to give u some props. Here I will get us started:

Ideas for making work meetings more interesting:

- Bring in sombreros for everyone and tell them you've been reading a management book that says this type of thing really helps people pay attention and get the creativity flowing. Then you get to sit in a meeting and just laugh to yourself that all these jackasses are wearing sombreros.

- fake hiccups for 10 minutes straight. I mean who is going to get mad at you for hiccuping? Maybe they will let you leave early.

- Bring in a big mesh bag and tell them that you have your pet lizard in there because your apartment is being painted today. Let everyone know that he will be fine unless people are talking too loudly. The entire meeting will most likely be conducted in a low hush..God that would be great especially for that loudmouth jerk Larry in Receiving! oh sorry.

FIRST READER RESPONSE
Josey sent these in:

-Walk in with your hands covered with a red "substance" then trip and fall on the nicest dressed person there. When they freak out say "I'm so sorry, I hope you don't have any open sores."

-Pretend you know sign language and interpret whoever is speaking.

-Wear your winter coat to the meeting and every so often whisper comments inside the coat like "I think they know I'm wearing a wire!" and "How am I doing chief?"

-On Take Your Kid To Work Day, bring your roommate and go on and on about how they grow up so fast.

May I say those were hysterical..I don't know who Josey is but I was laughing out loud.. keep em coming folks

2 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walk in with your hands covered with a red "substance" then trip and fall on the nicest dressed person there. When they freak out say "I'm so sorry, I hope you don't have any open sores."

Pretend you know sign language and interpret whoever is speaking.

Wear your winter coat to the meeting and every so often whisper comments inside the coat like "I think they know I'm wearing a wire!" and "How am doing cheif?"

On Take Your Kid To Work Day, bring your roommate and go on and on about how they grow up so fast.

Ok, that's more than my share.
~josey

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Bella Cottage said...

This is really an interesting piece of information here on your website. Keep up the good work and continue providing us more quality information from time to time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home