Monday, May 24

- THE NETFLIX INSANITY CONTINUES:

If you have been keeping up with my posts you know I cancelled my account with Netflix but they lured me back in with a sweet ass deal. But just like I said in that last netflix post, "I am a moron".

And I was right to say that. I have had the same three movies sitting here now over a week and still haven't opened them. When I send these three dvds back tomorrow, in each sleeve I'm going to put a laminated slice of provolone cheese instead of the dvd.

Thats it I am going to re-cancel my account AGAIN and then go pee on my neighbors door (completely unrelated but I'm just telling you whats on my agenda for the next few hours)

UPDATE:

about an hour ago I did in fact cancel my account again. They sent me the email confirming that my account was cancelled and instructed me to send them back whatever dvds I still had within the next 7 days. So I sent them this back this email just now:

"Dear Netflix,
(first try to imagine reading the following with me speaking in a British accent)

I SHALLL NEVER SURRENDER THESE MOVIES!!

IN accordance with the declaration of the british tea tax of 1745, I hereby declare all netflix films currently on person as mine!

MINE MINE MINE

nah I'm just screwing with you. I'll send em back tomorrow.

good day.

Daniel"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home