Tuesday, May 25

- MY WEATHER CHANNEL

There should be a weather channel either online or on tv which just forecasts beautiful 72 degree weather 24 hours a day, regardless of what the weather really is outside. I would definitely watch that and think it would make me happy watching everyone smile constantly because its always good weather.

Why do the weather people on the news act all goofy when we have like a week straight of bad weather. They do the shoulder shrug with their hands in the air as if to say "whoops I didn't do it! don't blame me!" followed with a little smile back towards the other news people.

And the ones with the real jobs are like "yeah come on Jim what the fuck is up with this weather man?" Like that moron with good hair has anything to do with whats happening with the air outside.

Occasionally at work I will dress up in full Russian costume and stand in the corner of one of the elevators and just do that leg kicking dance with my arms crossed high up in front of my chest. You would be surprised how easily something like that is just completely ignored by people. Its a huge elevator so there's plenty of space.

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here. I think I must have accidently Googled, "DIPSHIT" and you came up. Loser.

-Tony from Ft. Worth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home