Wednesday, July 14

- I'M TIRED SO YOU GET THIS

- I'M TIRED SO YOU GET THIS:

There's a point in a conversation with a complete stranger where unless the both of you are willing to continue talking for several minutes, the speaking just stops. This happens on lines for movie tickets or on the subway occasionally. It just ends as you both become completely silent like you never had started talking to one another in the first place. I never can understand that but it's a documented phenomenon like everyone having a drunk or gay uncle.

IN OTHER NEWS:
When a guy on your corner keeps claiming to quote, "Willy Shakespeare," you know he probably doesn't have those quotes down exactly.
Also I don't think Shakespeare ended most of his quotes with, "Take that Motherfucker!"

Also if he claims to have invented the Lollipop I would be inclined not to believe him. I figure whoever came up with the lollipop is probably rich beyond my wildest dreams. Lollipop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home