Friday, June 25

- BUYING A HOME:

Yes this is something I am thinking of doing.. amazing, no?

I found a good website offering buying advice for first time home owners which was very informative. The site is named Freddie Mac. After reading through their site I went to leave and got one of those pop up windows asking me for a brief survey. Here is how I filled it out:

Did you find the information you were looking for? NO

What information were you looking for? Pimpin and Ho'ing

What frustrates you most about this site? I thought "Freddie Mac" was a PIMP

Are you looking for information for yourself? YES

How would you best describe your current living arrangements? Live with Family and friends (this was multiple choice answer so I couldn't say anything too funny)

How did you hear about Freddie Mac Web site? Internet Search


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home