Tuesday, July 27

- THREE DAYS

DAY 1: Hey can I borrow 50 cents? Thanks, yeah sorry I just have a little change and I really need a can of soda so bad. No No 50 cents is all I need I have the rest.. Thanks again

DAY 2: Yeah I know I still owe you the 50 cents from yesterday. What? Oh No NO I insist I'm going to pay you back but will you listen to this. I left my wallet at my Doctors office yesterday. I hate having to take all my clothes and put on one of those white robes and try to tie those flimsy strings tight together in the back so my ass doesn't stick out. It was really awkward especially considering it was a dentist's office. SO after the appointment I was putting my clothes back on and I guess I forgot to put my wallet back in my pants. Can I borrow like 7-8 bucks for lunch? $10? Yeah $10 is good, fine, thanks, promise I will pay you back. Plus the 50 cents.

DAY 3: Wow this is weird but my car broke down and I need 100 bucks to tow it to a gas station and the doctors office from yesterday said they are keeping the wallet because I guess they have a sign that says any items left in the doctors office become property of staff. I know weird right. Well can I borrow 100? Plllllease?

4 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deadbeat! I'm charging you interest on that $110.50.

Doronit

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's this supposed to mean?

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

What's this supposed to mean...what the hell is THAT supposed to mean?

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yeah so since you know how difficult this feels, you'll understand when I ask you... "can I borrow a dollar? I'm starting a Starbucks fund..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home