Monday, April 25

- HAPPY PASSOVER!

I had Passover tonight at my uncle's house. I realized I was old when they didn't allow me to look for the Kofi Annan.

No wait that doesn't sound right.

Afikoman. Yes that's it.

A story from my youth is coming to me. I remember I was at this big Passover event at a church or some crap. No wait, it was probably at a temple. About 20 kids or so were searching for the Afikoman and no one could find it. We must have been looking for about 10-15 minutes when some guy grabbed me by the arm and said, "Hey kid, it's behind the piano."

I guess he was getting tired of waiting around and wanted this fiasco to end. I of course grabbed the hidden piece of Matzah and claimed my prize. I felt a little bad but realized that if not me, someone else would have been tipped off.

I kept that piece of Matzo until this very day. I'm actually eating it right now in celebration of this post and this happy day of Passover.

3 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov! I'm kveling. Such a good boy not wasting food. Its a mitsvah! When I see your shanum punnin I'll give it a big pinch!

Fianna

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

Easy with the Jew stuff, jesus!

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you getting married already? Sigh...I have such little time left, and I wanted to see one of my grandchildren get married...Oh wait. That's Passover at my house.

Doronit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home