Wednesday, May 4

- ICE CREAM MAN IS EARLY

Its spring but the temperature was barely 60 degrees today. People are still walking around with winter coats.

The ice cream man came by today on my block and man I have to say I never realized how annoying that music is. Its so repetitive that it becomes nauseating to hear. How does that guy deal with it? I guess you just tune it out and after awhile you don't hear it anymore.

I bet his wife screws with him and blasts it early in the morning to wake him up.

Wait a minute. I doubt 45 year old bald ice cream truck drivers are married. Or are they? Women do like ice cream.

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ice cream truck drivers need lovin too!

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I worship at the feet of Ben and Jerry. I'd marry an ice cream man in a second!

-Doronit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home