Sunday, December 4

- LETTER TO MY MAILMAN ABOUT MISSING NETFLIX DVDS

Dear Mailperson,

When I receive certain small packages in red envelope, they are DVDs that I sometimes have issues getting lately.

The other day I saw one outside my mailbox on the ledge. I realize I had some larger catalogues and magazines in my mail and you couldn't fit everything into my mailbox, but please if you could just make sure to put those red pieces of mail within my box.

Thank you.

PS. I had just moved here around Christmas time last year and did not leave you a gift but I plan on it this year.

Thanks again,

Daniel Krieger

4 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger BLAND said...

Are we talkin' about Netflix or....?

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Big Tom said...

you are such a dork.

By the way thanks for comming on Friday. Fun times man.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Emily Farris said...

This has nothing to do with that, but it reminded meof a note I left once. When I was 16 or 17 I traded in my automatic clunker for a stickshift. I had to get it on my break at work because I had very little free time. So my mom met me at the car dealership, signed the paperwork, etc. I drove off. Except I didn't know how to drive a stick. So, I made a note for the people driving behind me that said "I do not know how to drive a stick. Please do not honk if I stall." Because of that, I wasn't very nervous and learned to drive it within a few days.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Oh god, I grew up in Pittsburgh where you have to parallel park on a 65 degree incline. Learning to drive a stick was CRAZY.

ABout Netflix, one small issue, if you don't put the DVD back in properly, they don't register that you returned it. I have had Dr. Strangelove for months now, although i returned it right after i realized that I didn't like the movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home