Wednesday, November 16

- YEAH I KNOW I SUCK

Cause I haven't been writing much at all. Mostly photography these days and I got offered to do a wedding gig for a friend on New Years Eve actually. And it's PAID!!! wooowwwooooo!!!

wedding

That's from a few weekends ago at my friend Brad's wedding. I wasn't the photographer but will be giving a few shots like that to him as a present. This one is my favorite.

The wedding was in San Diego. I thought the city was pretty lame but I'm not really a beach person and I suppose that is one of the great selling factors of it. Every restaurant and bar we went to lacked the intimacy found in other cities (not just NYC) that I've been to. It was antiseptic and just kinda bland with enormous ceilings in these huge buildings.

We did however go to Tijuana which was another story. That city is pretty damn dirty even though the streets were cleaner than you would believe. Every 10 feet a guy would say, "You need a cab? cab? cab?" as we would keep walking the final attempt to sell us something came as, "a whore maybe?"

mexico

Ok so no whores but I did get to wear this hat and poncho while this dude threw up some Mexican Gangsta sign.

I wrote a post about walmart a few weeks back and my buddy effers was nice enough to tell me about a new film that just came out about walmart titled, "Wal-mart: The High Cost of Low Price". I went with Jordana tonight and we left with about a half hour left.

It wasn't terrible but it wasn't anything I haven't heard before and there was really nothing compelling or powerful about the film. I think I've seen at least 2 things similar which were presented in an hour format. A full length 90 minute film has to be more interesting than that was.

Jordana took what is probably my favorite picture of myself this weekend which I shall share with you:

me

She took me shopping to get this boy some decent threads. I've been wearing shirts that are way to big and pants that are about 6 inches too large for the past 6 months..so even though I put up quite a fight it was necessary.

7 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Blogger Izzy said...

the simplicity and intamcy of that photo is wonderful.

keep up the great blog, i'm sure i'll be back to see if you post more photos.

My nic isn't linked to my blog, but if you ever want to pop in it's www.prairiegirls.blogspot.com

by the way............... wanna cab?

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Hazed said...

That wedding photo is actually breath taking. Your friend is lucky to have someone like you around! What a fabulous gift.

Loving the sombrero and poncho. How fun that had to be. The photo of you is really cute. I'm sorry - many people hate the word "cute", but it just sooo fits.

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I haven't seen you in ages and you are looking mucho skinny! Thank goodness your woman took you shopping, cause I'm sure you needed it.

I loved San Diego, but then I am a beach person.

Did you offer yourself up as a whore in return?

-Fianna

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Emily Farris said...

What is it with guys wearing clothes that are too big? I have to stop Chris from putting on shirts that are three sizes too big just about everyday. He's starting to learn, but still. What's up with that?

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the slideshow of that wedding?

-Doronit

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Other photos arent up on my flickr account yet. I've been lazy as hell.

Soon though.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger BLAND said...

First off, LOVE that wedding photo. Second, great pic of you in that kick ass shirt! Ha cha cha. Third, can you tell me why guys wear underwear that is so old there is no crotch left?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home