Monday, November 7

Funny together thing. By MPM and SS

Many moons ago there lived a rabid drooling beast named Nerak. Nerak drove a horse and buggy for a living. She always felt out of place among the other drivers because unlike Nerak, they seldom sharpened their fangs upon the street lamps in between rides.

One day Nerak picked up a purple person named Plimpton. Plimpton plowed ponies with a pointy pencil. Upon finding this bit of information out, Nerak promptly told Plimton to please leave her cab. Enraged, Plimpton drew his weapon, a freshly sharpened #2 from his lapel pocket, and began to probe the ponie's anus with the offending utensil. Nerak knew she and her horse were in danger so quickly unleased her flying fangs to do battle with the pointy pencil.

But this isn't a story about a ponie's anus, nor is it a story about pointy pencils, purple people, or tooth sharpening, or even drooling beasts. This is really a tale about my uncle TomTom the man who lives in his 78 volkswagon. The man who, I recently discovered is not in fact my uncle, but my father....and my brother.

Actually no, he's none of those things, he's actually my achilles tendon I mean heel. Just kidding...he's my dad-bro.

the end

4 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it. -Kam

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What exactly where you on when you wrote this?

Fianna

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of A Clockwork Orange, in that you are almost writing in a made-up language.

-Doronit

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger sisi said...

oh-kayy ... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home