Friday, September 16

- FACT OR FICTION

Let's play a little game, shall we? If this proves popular I may make it into an ongoing bit.

I will create two scenarios/scenes/situation/thoughts/ideas or whatever. One will be undoubtedly True and the other will be positively False. You guess which is which. I will leave the answer in the comments section eventually. Maybe.

A) Today I was approached by a young woman trying to get people to sign her petition for Gay and Lesbian rights. While I am wholeheartedly a proponent of Gay rights, I wasn't in the mood to be stopped, lectured, and coerced to give out personal information. I said to her in a terrible but apparently successful Italian accent, "Uhhh I no speak that English very GOOD?" She apologized for stopping me and walked away. Towards the end of the street I came upon her partner, a young man, who started the same spiel and I did it again. He stopped me before I even reached the "very GOOD" part and also apologized.

B) I had done some grocery shopping during my lunch hour yesterday and on the way home I passed by a homeless man sitting on a corner. I don't normally give out money because I'm never sure what they do with it. If by chance though I happen to have food on me I am usually willing to share something. In my grocery bag I had just bought some fruit and vegetables, nothing really prepared though. I don't know why but I took out a good sized eggplant I had bought and gave it to the man. He thanked me and put it on the ground next to him like it was a pet. I walked away and realized I probably should have just given him one of the apples I had bought instead.

So A) or B)
Which one is true which is false?

13 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Big Tom said...

A) is true.

I think this because I know about your clean issues and I feel that maybe you would not have gotten that close to the bum, and I imagine you buying Eggplant but not on lunch break.

I also want to imagine you trying to speak fake Italian. That's wicked funny to me.

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A is true because I know that you
don't speak english too good (See last blog entry's "spanking").

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I choose (C) in which you handed the lesbian an eggplant.

I win!

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to say A is false, cause who would believe a clearly metrosexual like yourself doesn't speak english... and they don't care if you don't speak english, they want your signature dammit!

Fianna

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

4 comments SUCKS. I'm not giving the answer till I get a few more guesses (and not from the same people you only get one per person or per pet, piggyreese that means you)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Big Tom said...

come on. . .Answer it

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Kris said...

A) is false

How do I know for sure? Daniel would be too embarassed to fake an accent and he would feel guilty for telling a lie to the person.

B) is true, because Mr. Random eats healthy food - even gross Amy's vegetarian organic chilie. yuck. Should have given him a can of that regurgitated rabbit crap.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Ok Ok. I'm even getting threatening calls at work telling me to give up the answer.

A) Is true. I did fake the accent and it was SOOOO bad but like I said, effective.

B) Totally fabricated. I have given out food in the past such as leftovers but have never given vegetables to a homeless man or woman.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Im shocked and dispayed. Come meet Milo tonight!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Big Tom said...

I was right and First to answer!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Mr. Random, when the game is over you MUST post once more. Otherwise I get pissy. Maybe your too busy making kissy with Jordana? XOOOOX

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger sisi said...

I think both are true. Both stories sound just totally like you. ;)

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger sisi said...

wait...I commented before reading the comments...which included your answer...oh well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home