Monday, August 1

- 2005 Whiffle Ball Championship

A true pitching duel occurred this weekend in the 25-24 edging out the Sharks, by the mighty Piranhas. I, of course was on the Sharks and lost. I was pretty freaking pissed but tried not to let on because I didn't know many of the people there. I just went home and cried myself to sleep.

The Piranhas
The winning team

at bat
A Piranha

mid pitch
Mid pitch


I didn't really run because of my foot, just did some pitching and hitting and had a pinch runner for me. Mixing beer and hours of whiffle ball action in the hot summer sun, is actually more tiring than one would think.

4 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Emily Farris said...

I thought it was 24-22...

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This story confuses me.

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Emily Farris said...

there's a much less confusing version on eefers.com... kind of.

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you had sunscreen on. You wouldn't want to spoil your milkwhite complexion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home