Tuesday, July 12

- WHY DO PEOPLE VISIT MY WEBSITE

I've been compiling my favorite referrals through internet search engines (mostly Google and Yahoo). I can track how people were referred to my site and what they typed in, to get here. All of them obviously match words that I've written in posts of mine, but don't always represent what I was talking about. Does that make sense? Basically someone goes to Google and types in "Willy Wonka naked" and if I happen to have a post on my website about Willy Wonka being naked (which I don't) my website will come up as one of the results and whoever the sick fuck is that is doing the searching will click on my website if he/she is so inclined. Then I can see what they typed through my site meter program.

Some examples:

Why did my cat pee on the wall

how to make brie

Dear God, please find me a job

Chinese Fortunes
(you would be shocked how many people do this search)

Banging Wives (I was shocked to learn I used that phrase...or was I?)

conjoined bananas

Banannas will be extinct soon


MBNA Republicans

Cheese makes me constipated

guinness fat twins riding motorcycles


lunch + cubicle food smell

can't cancel hustler.com


Home sex change surgery kit

That last one has to be my favorite. I don't know who is stranger, the person who was searching for this or the fact I wrote awhile back that I was going to tell people at my high school graduation that I am the inventor of the first "Home sex change surgery kit?" What exactly would be in that kit? I don't really want to think about it actually.

6 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Big Tom said...

hoe are you able to trak that? I want 2 do that too!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger ms. jared said...

one of the funnier ones someone found my website with was "gay tubesocks". i hope they found what they were looking for! heeee.

xoxo, jared

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger sage said...

you are a funny funny man ;)

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Roonie said...

I wish I had a good story about how I came to your site, but I just found you through Eefers. Boo for that.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger BLAND said...

Thanks for that sex change operation and for charging me based on your sliding scale fee. I will definitely refer your home sex change operation kit to my friends.

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but I really want to know how to make brie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home