Sunday, May 22

- HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF A PRESIDENT

heavyweight president

I found this picture online, not quite sure what the caption should be but I was trying to think of something. As I was thinking about it I noticed the picture of George Washington in the background. That "George" was a great president. I wonder what he would think of our current George? I honestly don't think he would be too impressed. I realize we won't always have amazing presidents but come on. George W. Bush is obviously no George Washington, but when you think about it he's barely a George Jefferson.

If you didn't take a good look at the picture look again.

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Just heard that Bush's approval rating is at an ALL TIME LOW! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way..yipppeee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home