Saturday, May 14

- SPELLING BEE

Yeah so I happened to wander into a 6th grade spelling bee last week. I still beat the living crap out of those little shits. After each round I ran up and gave one of the kids a wedgie. Magnificent...

MMMMM-AAAAA-GGGG-NNN-III-FFFFFF-IIII-CCCCCC-EEE-NNNN-TTTT Magnificent!

YES I WON I WON!!!

spelling bee

Ok I have to say those kids put up quite a fight. I kept coughing and blurting out wrong letters loudly every time it was their turn. They would look over to me as if to say, "Please giant man stop interrupting my turn," I would then point to them and make a fist with a punching motion. I think that helped seal my victory.

*editors note: I actually realized I spelled magnificent wrong after running spell check on this post...how truly embarrassing.

6 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As an encore, did you go to the playground and trounce them at dodgeball?

-Doronit

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to me that you are the type of person that wold be there to molest the kids.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

I'm going out on a limb on the assumption that this las comment was by the same person who thought that I really took a rare species of lemur home with me from a zoo as a pet. Dude if I was at this spelling bee to molest kids you really think I would have time to participate and trounce these kids in the spelling bee? sweet and sour jesus!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Polgara, Sorceress said...

Haha (sweet sour jesus) I like that!

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that picture looks like pretty much how things were all through middle school and high school huh? you were bigger than the other kids? they seem pretty happy considering you probably ate their lunches, lunch box and all...

-return of king

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Roonie said...

Your pictures are ENORMO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home