Friday, May 13

- RUSHING HOUR COMMUTE

I woke up today.

Got out of bed.

Shaved.

Took a shower.

Spoke to Mingus about him not waking me up right when I'm falling asleep.

Checked weather on the one's.

Ran out the door.

Caught the F train almost immediately.

Caught my transfer J, M, or Z train almost seamlessly.

Got out at Chambers street.

Lit a smoke as I was running out of the station.

Got to my building on Worth Street.

Ran out of the elevator on my floor.

Slammed my time card into the machine.

All within 47 minutes.

Damn.

4 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Friday the 13th slows ya down everytime!

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you wrote that you woke up this morning, otherwise I would have assumed you did all that while still asleep. Thanks. Happy Friday the 13th.

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you wrote that you woke up this morning, otherwise I would have assumed you did all that while still asleep. Thanks. Happy Friday the 13th.

Fianna

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot the part about the bacon, egg, and cheese on an everything bagel that you ate in 4.7 seconds, i think that's more impressive...
Regards,
-the kebab king

 

Post a Comment

<< Home