Tuesday, July 19

- WHY MY GRANDMA IS FUNNY

I was talking with my grandma tonight on the phone. I call her Granny G for some reason although her first name doesn't start with a "G". I think it's more of a reference to her influential work in the world of Hip Hop.

Anyway the conversation ended like this:

Me: Grandma I think my phone is dying.

Grandma: Oh I don't like the sound of that.

I started dying laughing and she said, "what's so funny?" And I explained to her the levity of the situation...how it's really not that big of a deal if the battery on my cell phone is dying.

Then she started laughing, and we were both laughing.

Then I hung up on her.


For more fun family stuff check out a little post my sister wrote about our mother HERE.


Also listen to my sis last Friday getting chatty on wbcs radio with some media gossip HERE.

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder, if you told your grandmother you were "dying laughing," would she call an ambulance to your apartment? :P

-Doronit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home