Monday, September 12

- TYPING OLYMPICS

Again more conversations to share. I'm always interested in people's different reactions to something I say. So on occasion I will send out the same opening line to several friends to get their reactions.

And don't worry I always change the screename except for mine and don't really leave any identifiable information within the text.

montyburns101: I'm issuing a type-off challenge to all those here at
work who think they can beat me in a typing marathon.
buddyfriend: a typing marathon?
montyburns101: si
montyburns101: a type off
montyburns101: typing Olympics
buddyfriend: interesting, in cyberspace or are you making this a
face-to-face type off?
montyburns101: just at work
montyburns101: I like to threaten people here
buddyfriend: what's your fastest speed?
montyburns101: knock things off peoples desks
montyburns101: I dunno like 60-70 wpm maybe.
montyburns101: I’m really just kidding
montyburns101: but I like to give wedgies to the guys in IT
montyburns101: NERDS!!


montyburns101: I'm issuing a type-off challenge to all those here at
work who think they can beat me in a typing marathon.
noodlemaker: as in speed?
montyburns101: speed strength agility
montyburns101: I whoop them all
montyburns101: I type on peoples foreheads
montyburns101: I can type in the bathroom
montyburns101: over the phone
montyburns101: I can read the keys over the phone
montyburns101: fax it in
montyburns101: I type faster in my sleep than the faster typist types in
real time on a keyboard.
montyburns101: in outerspace
montyburns101: I once typed a paragraph while scuba diving
noodlemaker: hahaha
noodlemaker: You should be a secretary and give BJ's to your boss.
montyburns101: Who says I don't?


montyburns101: I'm issuing a type-off challenge to all those here at
work who think they can beat me in a typing marathon.
Ladychatter: humm..
Ladychatter: you better be pretty fast
montyburns101: I be super fast
montyburns101: I’m the White Dolemite
Ladychatter: Ok
montyburns101: I went to a flea market on Saturday in Carroll Gardens.
montyburns101: It was pretty lame
montyburns101: I flipped over a few tables and stole some stuff.
Ladychatter: That’s big of you, out of your price range?
montyburns101: No. I said, “This table is filled with crap! I’m doing you
a favor, no one wants a broken lamp from 1974.”
Ladychatter: Mabye it was vintage?
montyburns101: Who wants a set of three bugs bunny collector cups?
montyburns101: Vintage my underoos!
montyburns101: sorry I should stop or you’re going to think I’m nuts
Ladychatter: you are a bit nuts, right?
montyburns101: well not in a dangerous way
montyburns101: in a fun way
Ladychatter: just in a kooky way?
montyburns101: Si
Ladychatter: ahhhh...

2 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take you up on that challenge, if you're man enough. I'm known all across this great land as the fastest fingers east of the Mississippi. Hmmm, that can be taken out of context...

-Doronit

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger sisi said...

LOL ... to your fleamarket table over-throwing vision ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home