Wednesday, August 17

- 120 DEGREE WEDDING

My god I was sweating my ass off the entire weekend. But this isn't about me (well really it is cause this is my frigging blog).

Without further something or other, the happy couple:

just married copy


My boy Luke:

luke


I was pleased to see the photographer was using the same camera I have. Although I don't have a great deal of technical skill, I managed to take a few pleasant shots.

One of my favorites from the weekend:

ice water

And my friend Missy who is easy on the eyes managed to stand out in this one:

missy in color

That's ye ole black and white/color conversion trick I'm trying to teach myself. I know there's an easier way to do it but the results I get seem to be working. Another example is one I took from the the Whiffle Ball Weekend if you want to check it out.

The wedding was a lovely affair. A good time was had by all, even by these two schmucks:

two idiots

If you're just DYINNNNG for more wedding pictures, and I know you are...check out my flickr slideshow of the day. It's a nice thing to view with some classical music in the background, or John Tesh if you're a sick twisted fool.

Friday night Brooklyn pictures to come later this week.

3 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your not good at not making a face when someone is goosing you.

Fianna

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Missy is purty.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Flash said...

How exactly do you do that color trick? I'd like to try! Cool pic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home