Thursday, September 22

- WHY IT'S FUN TO TALK TO ME ON INSTANT MESSENGER PART IX

Each is a seperate start to a conversation

Monty Burns 101: yo limpy
jojothemoose: nice

Monty Burns 101: yo floppy noodles
jojothemoose: YO

Monty Burns 101: mein lipschtickel
jojothemoose: nice

MontyBurns101: what's up Chief Flugelhorn
jojothemoose: nice
jojothemoose: what are you doing?
Monty Burns 101: Teaching a monkey how to ride on miniature water skis.
jojothemoose: Dude what ru talking about?
Monty Burns 101: Oh sorry,
Monty Burns 101: I thought you asked me what i wished i was doing.

4 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger sisi said...

next time I'm on IM I'm IM-ing u. ;)

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice disguising of the person with whom you were IMing. ;)

I tried teaching a monkey how to snowboard. Didn't work out too well.

-Doronit

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Dear Danny,

I would like to know this person Doronit.

Is her name pronounce Do-ro-nit?

I babysit a 4 year old names Ronit and when i told her mom about your name she didn't believe me and told me it was pronounce Do-rit.

Please help

Love, KrissyMo

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger DrunkBrunch said...

this is funny. i snorted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home