CHINESE FORTUNE COOKIES
I love my fortunes but always wish I could write one's for other people. Here are a few ideas I had. Anyone wishing to contribute in the comments section, please do.
- May your sex life be spicy, like our chicken curry.
- The love of your life will be swayed by your beauty and charm, and lot's of alcohol.
- You can move mountains with your persistence, or heavy machinery.
- Your wife is cheating on you, with me. Yes me, the fortune cookie writer guy.
- Yes we re-use the crispy noodles.
- What you lack in skill you make up with ignorance.
- The guy behind you is touching himself with chopsticks.
- Karate is an art form, but not when white people do it.
- That warm feeling in your belly is love. Well, love or a bad batch of dumplings.
- Low lighting is your friend. (this one I may have heard somewhere now that I'm re-reading it).
- Stay close to a bathroom if you ordered the lobster fried rice (it wasn't lobster).
- A new name will bring you luck. Like with ours after the dept of health closed us down and reopened under a new one.