Monday, August 2

- ME NO LIKE

I keep trying to convince myself that I like Honey Mustard but the fact is I just don't think I do. I don't know if it's pressure from my peers, colleagues, friends, family or the members of the Mustard council but I think it's time I just stood up and said, "NO DAMMIT! I DON'T LIKE THIS!"

Other things I've tried to like in the past but failed miserably in my attempts:

Cooked fish
sundried tomatoes
Dave Mathews Band
peeing in the woods
Led Zepplin
chicken feet dim sum
Frank Sinatra
relatives*




*I have to say I really do like my relatives, this one is a joke but the other stuff I seriously don't like.

7 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stuff poop

-mickey from alpharetta

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kidding, who doesn't like Zepplin...eww. I no longer call you friend.

Fianna

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Dave Matthews, but you totally missed the boat with Zeppelin. For shame!

Doronit

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in your defense, poop, i would like to say that led zeppelin can be mildly abrasive sounding at times but then again, it can sound perfect according to the mood one is in

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate Dave Matthews and Led Zepplin. Actually, I hate everything on your list except sun dried tomatoes. I am very fond of those.

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In an effort to validate your poorly founded opinions, you might want to spell your dislike correctly ("Zeppelin" for example). Right on about Dave Matthews, though.

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot. Your Sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home