Thursday, September 30

- DEBATE THIS

I wish I was moderating this presidential debate that I'm watching right now. I would call Kerry out for repeating the same crap over and over and for never really given a straight answer on what the hell he would be doing different as president. I can't really understand what he wants to do with Iraq even after this debate.

That being said I don't know what the hell is going through Bush's head either. I will say this though, he has actually made me chuckle a few times and not just because of his stupidity. He seems like a funny guy. I said to my girlfriend that I bet he was hysterical when he was a drunk..and blowing coke in the bathroom. Also, I think Bush is becoming a better speaker and seems to know more about what the people who help him tie his shoes every morning are actually doing with this country.

I like how Kerry called him out when responding to invading Iraq he said, "We were attacked." Because he again proved what everyone knows, that Bush and his henchmen even after all the evidence are still are trying to sell us this war in Iraq by making us think Saddam attacked us. I still don't think Bush used Osama's name more than once in the past year. He won't mention that name for some reason and I don't get it just like at the RNC it was like there is no person named Osama Bin Laden. I just don't get that.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fast! I didn't think you'd comment on the debate until tomorrow, but I thought I'd check just in case. I myself said that Bush spoke better than he had in the past. Aside from that, it was all a bunch of crap.

Doronit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home