Tuesday, September 28

- SOME STUFF

My sister and brother-in-law met their childhood hero Mr. Drummond from Different Strokes a few weeks ago. No wait that's my hero. They did however meet one of their favorite artists in the world, Dave Mathews. I'm sure Dave is a cool guy and I wouldn't mind hanging out smoking a joint with him as long as he didn't pick up a guitar and start singing. However he isn't my cup of coffee. Like I said I would like to meet the cast of What's Happening or Schneider the janitor from One Day at a Time. Those are the people who really influenced me.

Here's a picture of them with "Dave."

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to meet Horschach, and Jo from Facts of Life, myself.

Doronit

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, you said "brother-in-law."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home