Tuesday, September 21

- WALKING

I spent the first 6 years of my life being pushed around in a baby stroller. It's not that I wasn't able to walk or couldn't learn how, it's just that I had gotten used to that lifestyle. Why should I huff and puff and struggle to get 3 feet when my mom could just push me there in a jiffy.

Now today I suffer because of it. Sometimes when I walk I forget that one leg goes forward at a time. There are many days when I attempt to walk both legs at once and it never works out, I always end up stumbling or knocking someone down.

Keeping random people's family portraits at my desk is definitely a good way to get attention at work. Every time someone walks by and asks about the picture, I make up different names for each family member and always point to one of the kids and say, "See that little handsome devil there, that used to be me." Even if the kid is like Latino or something.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walking and chewing gum at the same time must be way too hard a concept for you to wrap your head around, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home