Monday, September 6

- FAVOR

Yes this is a favor I'm asking. I have been working on this comedy script for Bravo recently and a lot of the scenes I am writing have been taken directly from my posts on this site. I am looking to use the best ones which could be turned into scenes so I want peoples insight who read this blog regularly. If you could email me or somehow let me know which ones you think are the best I would appreciate it. This may require going into the archives to check out some of the first stuff I posted. Sorry this post is not really anything fun for you to read but hey, at least you know I value your opinion.

2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if you want it to be Seinfeld-esque, some of your posts would do nicely. Some regulars can be scenes from the bathroom at your job, or any of the Chinese restaurants you frequent. The random stuff you think about at work may work as voiced thoughts. Hope that helped.

Doronit

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say your 'Billy and the Cloneasaurus' bit would be your best bet.
+Mc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home