Sunday, February 13

- MY WIFFFFEE SHE AH SLUTTTAHHH

Isn't that how an Italian would say it if he found that his wife was cheating on him? "My wifffeah, she a dirty slutttah. She ah-sleep with my friend Luuuigi and they make-ah da spagehtti and meatballs in their pants and HEY WHO PUTTAH DAT big ball ah MOOZZZZERELLLLAAAA in my gymbag when I was ah sleeping.

So where did the legend of mailmen banging wives get started? Have you ever seen most mailmen? They aren't the most attractive people in the world. Most have very thick calves and aren't usually taller than the top of a minivan.

But hell I'm sure they get mileage out of the jokes but in reality I doubt any have actually bagged a stay-at-home mom while dropping off the J-Crew catalogs and Con-Ed bill.

what?

3 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My question is how you got from stereotyping Italian men into a conversation of mailmen? Most mailmen are not off the boat Italian men, at least not to my knowledge.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

How is it a stereotype when all Italian people I know like to over-pronounce words like ProscuitTTTTTOoo

and MortedellLLLLLAAHHHH!

ha. I'm sorry I just always bust on my Italian friends for that (I have a lot of them). And no there was no relation between the Italian thing and the postal worker thing..purely coincidental like your parents being distant cousins.

:)

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An Italian mailman with thick calves and mozzarella balls in his sack— now that's someone I'd do! Manggggiiiiaaaa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home