Sunday, January 23

- SCIENTISTS SAY MY BIRTHDAY IS MOST DEPRESSING OF THE YEAR

And I'm not even kidding. Look I even have proof. A British psychologist used an equation to find the most depressing day of the year and it makes perfect sense that it falls on January 24th, my birthday. What you didn't know my birthday was Monday? Shame on you. I wouldn't have mentioned it but seeing how it is now scientifically proven that I was born on the most depressing day of the year, things are starting to make more sense.

Now I know why everyone was always crying in my birthday pictures, including the clowns, and my parents.

Check out the link HERE, if you need some cheering up.

2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder I'm so depressed today...it's all your fault. Prove 'em wrong by having a happy birthday.

-Doronit

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger rg said...

My best wishes for a crappy birthday! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home