Wednesday, December 22

- RUNNY NOSE, FLYING FOOD, BALLPOINT PENS

I'm sick right now with a cold and I just sneezed and blew snot all over my hands. I hate when that happens and you're not quite sure if some flew in an awkward direction and landed on your shoulder somehow.

At our office Christmas party last Friday a woman was talking to me and eating at the same time and shot a piece of food at me which honed in like a torpedo. Similar to that of a slow motion move which would rival the special effects from The Matrix, I screamed Noooooooooooooooooooo and contorted myself just enough to avoid the heat seeking spinach globule. I don't think she even noticed.

Maybe she did notice but realized that the best thing to do in that situation is pretend like it didn't happen, which is what she did. She just turned and started talking to someone else while I sat there nervous that another barrage of flying food might be heading towards me at any minute.

Completely unrelated, the pen I am using right now is this. But my favorite pen remains this little piece of magic given to us by the good people at Pilot

Happy Holidays

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sanford is my fav pen.

Do you think the spinish goo was fault getting me sick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home