Monday, January 3

- THE GIFT OF A COLD

What better gift to give someone this holiday season than your cold? Apparently I gave like 3-5 people my cold over the past few weeks. What is the proper etiquette when you are sick though? I realize that sneezing in someone's food is not a good idea so I promise I won't do that again.

My girlfriend got sick
My sister got sick
My girlfriend's roommate and his girlfriend both got sick.
My mother got sick

And yes I do believe I am to blame because I was around all those people when I was sick this holiday season. Well I APOLOGIZE but hey whattya gunna do? It's the price you pay for being graced with my presence.

Next holiday I will give puffs plus tissues and Theraflu for presents.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're the culprit? I hung out with your gf's roommate and his gf last week. If I get sick it's your ass, buddy! ;)

-Doronit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home