Monday, February 13

- YELLOW SNOW AND A FITTER ME

I was walking to work today, navigating through the 2 plus feet of snow we got dumped on us this weekend. I noticed a fairly decent amount of yellow snow on my walk to work. This means there's normally a lot more dog pee on my streets when there isn't snow to bring it to my attention. I just didn't realize how many dogs are peeing all over. At least I think it was dogs doing it.

Park Slope Snow:

snow


No visible pee marks in that photo I know..that isn't my thing taking pictures of pee-pee.

I had my first personal training session yesterday and boy did I get my ass kicked. I have to say it was one of the most intense workouts I've ever had. I was doing bicycle kick crunches and jumping rope. I boxed and kicked and almost passed out. I even threw a medicine ball. My thighs and ass are sore today (from the workout I mean..wait that still doesn't sound right).

I had one of those small bags of Combos (the nacho cheese pretzel kinds) in my pocket and would slip them in my mouth like a crack addict everytime my trainer would look away. Smoking was tough during the entire session but I slipped a smoke in while I was on the treadmill. Sweet.

I'm getting a bunch of sessions in exchange for photography I'll be doing for the gym in Park Slope, which is a nice deal. I like the barter thing for my photography skills. I recently did an hour of shooting for Cafe Mozart in exchange for a dinner certificate there. You can see a few pictures HERE.

4 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

dad?

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why but everytime I read the title I see, Yellow snow and fritter me... not really sure what a fritter is...its just what I see. Good luck with the gym, quit smoking and don't eat the yellow snow.

Fianna

 
At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

daniel, my friend

i love you just the way you are.

love,
luke

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger sisi said...

lol to your first comment exchange. ;)

of course, your photographs are very nice. good eye ...and I am very critical in that department.
did I ever show u my photoblog?


so, and now I have successfully abused your blog for personal blog promotion. ;)

nah, but seriously. good work on that Mozart Cafe shoot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home