Tuesday, January 10

- LATE GIFT FOR MY MAILPERSON

MAILMAN/MAILWOMAN/MAIL CARRIER/MAILPERSON

Whichever.

This was the holiday/new years eve present I gave to my mailperson this morning. I scotch taped this piece of paper together with the $20 on the inside. I kept forgetting to get a card and give him/her (not sure who delivers my mail) a little gift and it's already the middle of January so I had to think fast this morning and came up with this..

ghetto christmas card

On the front it just says, "TO MY MAILPERSON"

What a class act I am huh?

Hey it's the thought that counts right? Well the thought and for them the $20 so they don't pee in my mailbox anymore.

5 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Emily Farris said...

That's pretty damn nice. Now that I have a real job, I guess I need to start tipping the people who make my life a little bit easier. And I'll start next holiday season (hopefully I'll have a raise by then)!

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first year I lived in my building I tipped the super, didn't get a thank you or anything. He was helpful with all my complaints throughout the year, so the next holiday season I tipped him more...this time I got a thank you. However then when I asked for help he would say "for a price" after saying "sure". This past season I gave him nothing. Let's see if he goes back to being helpful.

Moral of the story: money makes ppl greedy.
Fianna

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger BLAND said...

It would've been really funny if you just scanned a 20 on the inside of that card. I'm evil.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I should have done that too. I think I should tip my super even though he just recently did the work he was supposed to do three months ago to my apt. I feel bad because his wife just had twins and they already have a little son and I've never given anything. Is that bad? Do you think I should?

PS- Dude, blog more!

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger chrisana said...

i only tipped my doorman...i hope my mail person doesn't pee in my box

 

Post a Comment

<< Home