Wednesday, March 1

- OFF TO ARGENTINA

Yeah no shit.

Out of nowhere I'm off to South America to vacation for a week. I'm pretty psyched as I haven't been anywhere warm for vacation since going to the Bahamas with my parents in like 5th grade. My brother and I insisted on bringing our Nintendo and customs almost arrested us thinking it was some kind of explosive devise. The best memory on that vacation other than seeing the set where Thunderball was shot (a James Bond movie for you women) was me winning my dad a few hundred bucks in some electronic horse race game. My pops gave me a roll of $20 for my efforts. Talk about getting the shaft.

I'm leaving tomorrow morning with Jordana because she just got this super sweet new job as a culinary writer starting on the 13th. We have a few days to kick around so decided on Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Good photos and stories to share soon.

3 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger BLAND said...

Lucky duck! Have a fun, wear sunscreen and don't forget to bring enough underwear!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Ohh have fun!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger sisi said...

too cool! enjoy u two! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home